Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ackerman

Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted)   Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name: Lance Ackerman

Timezone: OC

Any OOC prison: None

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: (150 words minimum): I would like to become a community helper because I have learned much from the script and therefore possess good knowledge of the server script and would like to share my experience with the new and every player of this community by providing them a helping hand anytime they need. I'd also love to escalate my knowledge and experience to do more and more for the players and help them play an enjoyable and fair game play. If the players get questions answered they could stead fast in their game play and enjoy it without causing any trouble to another player. I am obliged and mature person who did love to help each and everyone in need. I am well aware of the server rules and policies also the script commands and general knowledge which could help me perform my duties well and sincerely because sharing is caring.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: (100 wordsminimum): You should accept me because I am well aware of the server commands, locations and many more. I do possess good knowledge of the server script which will obviously help me stood fast within this community. Helping the players would make me feel proud because that I could be helpful for someone in need. I will be kind and respect each and every player of this community and wouldn't like anyone insulting any player in any way, and by becoming a Community Helper I would be able to help the players more politely. I am dedicated to duties given to me by the superiors and will try to perform them honestly and selflessly. I have gone through many phases where I wasn't able to decide what to do and had to face many circumstances in the server. I would like to help the players to get rid of such a phase in order to play fairly and keep moving forward with big aims within the community. I have big aims within the staff team which I would like to reach by progressing myself from a helper and climb the stair of success.

Do you have past experience in the server ?: Honestly none.. I'm new in the server but I am playing SA:MP since 2014.

How long have you been playing FGRP?: 1 week, but not that active though due to school exams. I can be more active since our exams are done.

How many hours can you play in each day?: 4-8 hours, depends

Where are you from?: Philippines

Screenshot of your /stats: Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) L56g47V
Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) YA3hXQ2

Do you have teamspeak? [Yes/No]: Yes

Do you have working Microphone [Yes/No] Yes[/color][/b]

Last edited by Ackerman on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ackerman

PostSubject: Re: Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted)   Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr.Neo
Executive Director
Executive Director
Mr.Neo

PostSubject: Re: Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted)   Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted)   Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lance Ackerman l Community Helper Application(Accepted)
Page 1 of 1