Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thurlow

[Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application   [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 3:11 am

[Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name:
Kyle_Thurlow

Timezone:
GMT +2 Egypt.

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: (75 words minimum) I would like to join the advisory team because, I would like to help the newbies outta in the server with any kind of questions or help. I'm experienced enough starting from Lower Player bases servers to High Player base Servers. I've served in many servers as a Community Advisor or even an adminstrator, I can speak English Fluently. I can handle any question easily of course. I am mature enough to handle being a helper without flaming or crying over the chat. I'm hundred percent sure I wont be getting strikes if I joined the Advisory team, since I have past experiences which allows me to understand my fully work with no problems.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: (50 words minimum) You should not, it's up to you. I wont say I am the best, nor better. But at least I am more experienced than other applicants? I've had to MANY past experiences with every kind of servers. I've saw too many questions with the answers of them. I fully understand the server rules never broke one tho'. I can speak English Fluently, IG or even on the Microphone on the TeamSpeak 3. I am online everytime at the TS3. I can handle my duties perfectly. I'm always on the Community Advisors teams Duty. Serving no matter what's happening. My past experiences inspired me to apply for the Advisory Team spot.

Do you have past experience in the server ?: I think I've had some experiences as a Senior Advisor, but got no proofs for that.

How long have you been playing FGRP?:  
Since it opened, starting from before it closed till it re opened for this time.

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?:2-6 hours per day.

Where are you from?: Alexandria, Egypt.

Screenshot of your /stats:

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55) Click Here

http://prntscr.com/gox94n
Back to top Go down
Thurlow

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application   [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 3:17 am

Stats Screen Shot (1)
http://prntscr.com/goxbb6
Stats Screen Shot (2)
http://prntscr.com/goxbfw
Back to top Go down
Maxy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application   [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Behalf on me, andAdvisory departmentCongralutions, You've passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application   [Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Kyle Thurlow Community Advisor Application
Page 1 of 1