Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splodyf23

Splodyf23

[Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application   [Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 am

Helper Application

What's your ingame name: Jack Solarin

Timezone: UTC +5:00

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: I would love to be able to help people out. I will help and assist new players, so that they have a positive view of the Staff Team at FGRP, in this way, the server will benefit and have a positive reputation, I'd like to be in the Advisory team and be part of it when FGRP becomes known for a helpful and professional Staff Team. I am really confident that I am eligible to be a part of the advisory team, and that I have the ability to help new players out. (75 words minimum)

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: I have much knowledge of the server, in terms of both script and different locations. I have the ability to guide the new players about the problems they may be facing and I will be able to answer their questions accurately.(50 words minimum)

Do you have past experience in the server? : Yes, I have stuck around with Faro Gaming for a long time. I had been a Senior Advisor in Faro Gaming before.

How long have you been playing FGRP?: After it re-opened I have been around Faro Gaming for 9 months.

How many hours can you play in each day]?[/b: I can play a maximum of 4-5 hours each day.

Where are you from?: Pakistan, Asia

Screenshot of your /stats: My stats are reset, I have an old SS : [Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application Sa-mp-11
[Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application Sa-mp-10

Typing Test Results :
[Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application 1_63_327_314_13_61_3_15
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Birdman

[Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application   [Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 am

Jack Solarin
Congratulations , Your application has been accepted , Contact me or Micheal in game for your interview.
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Jack Solarin | Helper Application
Page 1 of 1