Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RobbenTBishop

[Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application   [Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 am

What's your ingame name:

Timezone:

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: Well , honestly i really want to help the new and poor players that are stuck in some things and and i really want to make FGRP community much better with showing how good the advisory team , and lately i saw a lot of helpers answering a lot of false answers so this made me excited how good it'll be when i join as a helper and show them how good i'm and help the whole of advisory team as much as i can do.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: well you guys should choose me because im really experianced and old player of faro and i know everything about it even i answered a lot of newb players when i saw the wrong answer from the helper and i such log in everyday and im active , in that case when you choose me you'll recover how cool and good i'm.

Do you have past experience in the server ?: yeah i do i was a player when this server was named Future Gaming

How long have you been playing FGRP?:  Like 3-4 months

How many hours can you play in each day?: Depends , but i usually play 4-5 hours

Where are you from?: Tunisia

Screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/DtqsLQ5 / https://imgur.com/mtDwfuk

What's your ingame name: Daniel_Xin_Lancer

Timezone: I don't know it
ps : im using my friend forums account
Back to top Go down

[Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application   [Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down

[Denied] Daniel_Xin_Lancer Helper application
Page 1 of 1