Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo Kappa

[Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application   [Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 9:38 pm

[Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name:Theo Kappa

Timezone:OTC +2:00

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: I want to be in Advisor team because I love to help people and I'm a very serious person who knows how to help quickly and does not wait to be answered and then copy and answer the players I was helper on the server that he died some time ago and now I want to come and bring friends with me to play here on the server I have a lot of friends who play RP And anyone I call him will come with me
(75 words minimum)

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: You should get me because I am very serious. I am a computer game 13 hours a day. I know how to help people. Helping when I need to. Not waiting for people to answer. I know how to help. I have good English. I will help anyone who asks for help.
(50 words minimum)

Do you have past experience in the server ?: No

How long have you been playing FGRP?: Some Hours

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?:13 hours

Where are you from?: Isreal

Screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/a/pdQbo
Back to top Go down
Thurlow

[Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application   [Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 am

[Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application YlsfaMD
Denied
[Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application YlsfaMD
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, however some concerns regarding your application have arisen and it has been denied for the following reason(s):

• Reason:• Unsatisfactory usage of the English language.

We strongly advise that you fix the mentioned errors before submitting another application. You may submit another application in one week.
Back to top Go down

[Denied] Theo Kappa | Helper application
Page 1 of 1