Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonR

JasonR

[Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application]   [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 7:58 am

What's your ingame name:Charlie Westbrook

Timezone:GMT+7

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?:My reason for joining Helper team, so I can help newbies who do not know about the rules or other things I've been playing this game for 11 years but I do not do anything is very boring, and I think to take my time to help the newbie, I will tell about my knowledge and tell about the ban in this server .. so allow me to show my ability to help the newbie . (75 words minimum)

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?:You guys have to accept me because if i have become a helper then i will spare 6 hours to help the newbie, i will not laze and i will always answer the questions given from newbie, and i will spend my time just to help the newbie . (50 words minimum)

Do you have past experience in the server ?:Yes in Next Generation Gaming and Neon Gaming Roleplay

How long have you been playing FGRP?:Eleven years.

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?:6 hours.

Where are you from?:Indonesia

Screenshot of your /stats:
[Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] Ee10

[Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] E10

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55) Click Here
Back to top Go down
Jazib
Chief Community Advisor
Chief Community Advisor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application]   [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:20 pm

[Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] YlsfaMD
Denied
[Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] YlsfaMD
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, your application has been reviewed and we are sad to inform you that you have been Denied..
Reasons:
1): Lack of interest in writing the answers has been shown to us
2): Grammer Mistakes.
Back to top Go down
AntonioWilliams

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application]   [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application]   [Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Charlie Westbrook [Helper Application]
Page 1 of 1