Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClaudeBlackwood

ClaudeBlackwood

[Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application   [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:54 am

HELPER APPLICATION

How old are you?: 19 Years

What is your account name?: Claude Blackwood

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: I would like to join the Advisory because I like to help new players (newbies), those who require help in-game. I'm always ready to help anyone at any time, calmly with patience, No matter what. It gives me great pleasure and satisfaction if /whenever I help anyone. It also makes me feel happy. I would do my best to make the server the good. I think, our community should be helpful, friendly and sincere. I'm ready to prove that I'm worthy for it.

What benefit would we have in choosing you, over someone else?: I have a vast server knowledge, I like helping players and I'm also active everyday. I think, I should be chosen rather than others, since I'm always ready to help anyone, with a calm attitude and patience. That's all.

Have you been a staff member on any other game server(SAMP, or something else): Yes, I've been one on NG-RP.

How long have you been playing FGRP?: I've been playing in here since 2 weeks.

What is your time zone (GMT), and average hours online?: My time zone is = IST 5:30. My average hours online everyday are , 3 to 4.

Where are you from?: I'm from India.

Screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/a/D26W2

Referral: N/A

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55): https://img.10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/1_85_431_423_8_77_2_6
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application   [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Claude Blackwood
Congratulations , Your application has been accepted , Contact me or Jenn in game or teamspeak for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application   [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 am

Hired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application   [Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Claude Blackwood | Helper Application
Page 1 of 1