Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Ross

[Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application   [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 12:48 am

[Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name:Michael Ross

Timezone:GMT +1

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: One of the reasons why I want to become a staff member on Faro Gaming Role Play is to help out the server even more than I try to do. Within the 2 days I have on the server, I try my best to help those out in need even if it comes to me showing them around a bit, I will do so.
Another reason why you should let me become a staff member is my experience with staff from the past. I have been a staff member on SA:MP 4 times now. In that time, I met lots of people and tried my best taking lots of requests for help. Within this time, I have also learned all of the rules needed to become a successful staff member on SA:MP. If I become a staff member once again, my goal is to take as much helper requests as possible and to help those in need. I hope I can meet lots of more people while helping those in need throughout the server on a daily basis.
Further i have had my own server running for a few months with around 100 players a day but the other founder didnt want to support it anymore and neither did i so we stopped it.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?:In my opinion, I believe that I qualify for this do to my experience with the rules. As a past staff member, I have come across almost every situation that could happen. In this time, I always stay calm and try my best to potentially create a better, more efficient community for those to roleplay and have fun at the same time.
Another reason why I believe that I qualify for this position is what I have brought fourth already to SA:MP. Within the 2 days I have on the server. As a staff member and as a member, I have always tried my best to help anyone out that is in need. I hope if I become a staff member again, that I can potentially help those in need with my knowledge of the server.

Do you have past experience in the server ?: Yes ofcourse.

How long have you been playing FGRP?: 2 days, i have played it before but then it shutdown or something a time ago and now i saw its backup

[color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?: 2-5

Where are you from?: Netherlands

Screenshot of your /stats: http://prntscr.com/gow44x

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55) http://prntscr.com/gow29t
Back to top Go down
Thurlow

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application   [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 pm

[Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application YlsfaMD
Accepted - Pending Background Check
[Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application YlsfaMD
Department of Advisory

[color=#EEEEEE]Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, your application has been reviewed and we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted. You are now pending a background check by Security Operations or any PR administrator which will determine whether you should move to the next phase or not, which is the interview.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application   [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:33 pm

Passed Background Check , Pending review:

@Jay @Kaito @Jazib
Back to top Go down
Michael Ross

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application   [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 7:23 am

Jennifer dont worry about this i already got my rank @Jennifer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application   [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application   [Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Michael Ross l Helper Application
Page 1 of 1