Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkMeclizine

[Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application   [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am

Helper Application

How old are you?: 19 Years

What is your account name?: Lorenz GuZik

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: Moreover, I look forward helping people with any kinds of problem and will try to solve if problem can be solved on my own. If not, I would most definitely message to whom could solve it. I am capable of helping within internet related stuff, graphical improvement of game itself and the game modding itself along with computer stuff outside the game. If you have any inquiries, you are very welcome to ask me and I'll just tell if I can help with it. And i'm Active member in this community

What benefit would we have in choosing you, over someone else?: I am helpful when I am able to help. My maturity goes well with my habit to be independent no matter the surroundings are, I love being prideful after a great job as been successfully finished, but I do teamwork if asked. Ability to take a lead over serious events has been a mastered trait of mine over past six years of my SA:MP career, but I most definitely will let my all administrating skills neutral as of getting accepted if I do because I don't want to go on my own, because I am not yet familiar with the guidelines that helpers must follow to on this particular server.

Have you been a staff member on any other game server(SAMP, or something else): Yes, I've been one on NG-RP.

How long have you been playing FGRP?: I've been playing in here since 1month.

What is your time zone (GMT), and average hours online?: My time zone is = UTC+08:00. My average hours online everyday are , 1 to 3.

Where are you from?: I'm from Philippines

Screenshot of your /stats:[Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application R9Gm0ua

Referral: N/A

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55): https://img.10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/1_85_431_423_8_77_2_6
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application   [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Dear Applicant,
I have decided to put on-hold this application, please contact me or the chief advisors for a In-game test. Good luck!

Kind Regards,
Jay.
Back to top Go down
Lara

Lara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application   [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Senior Advisor Bill Campbell
Regarding to your application we are saying to you thats you have to join TS, and wait at "Pending PR" set your name to "Name - Pending Test" make sure you got the application link,
You have Three Days from this minute to join teamspeak
Pending Interview
[Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application HnIjEx5
Back to top Go down
AntonioWilliams

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application   [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Interview & setup done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application   [Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Lorenz GuZik's | Helper Application
Page 1 of 1