Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Denied] Advisory Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dixon

Dixon

[Denied] Advisory Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Advisory Application   [Denied] Advisory Application EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 11:17 am

[Denied] Advisory Application Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name: Dan Dixon

Timezone: GMT +6

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: (75 words minimum) First of all, I would like to become Advisory 'cause the people of Los Santos need an assistance because I see lot of players of FGRP is Looking for a Advisory and they need to know the other things to our server and you can trust me about to our server, 'cause i know all the command to our server and I promise i will do my best to serve a people of Los Santos.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: (50 words minimum) Well, you can trust me about the commands to our server and I advantage to other players 'cause I know the [/rules] and Roleplay also I  will be a good Advisory if you accept my Application, and I respect the all High Ranks of Community, you are the right to chooce me.

Do you have past experience in the server?: Yes

How long have you been playing FGRP?: 3 Year's

How many hours can you play in each day?: 5-6 Hour's

Where are you from?: Philippines

Screenshot of your [/stats]:
[Denied] Advisory Application KR6kCTM
Back to top Go down
https://faro-gaming.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Advisory Application   [Denied] Advisory Application EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Pending Review 

@Jay @Kaito @Jazib
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Advisory Application   [Denied] Advisory Application EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:54 pm

I will put your application on HOLD, because of your grammar, please have a look on your application and make sure you correct your grammar.
Back to top Go down
AntonioWilliams

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Advisory Application   [Denied] Advisory Application EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 6:42 pm

[Denied] Advisory Application YlsfaMD
Application On-Hold

Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

Your application has been put On-Hold until further notice due to the reason that (you have grammatical mistakes). Your application will be updated in the near future if the reason is resolved in order to continue the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Advisory Department, we wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
James Fisherman

James Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Advisory Application   [Denied] Advisory Application EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 4:49 am

Denied
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, however some concerns regarding your application have arisen and it has been denied for the following reason(s):

• Failed to have solid reason on the section why we should accept you.
  • Failed to show activity over forums, we gave him pot of days still you didn't update your thread(lots of grammar errors)
  • Lack of effort in writing English.

We strongly advise that you fix the mentioned errors before submitting another application. You may submit another application in one week.
Back to top Go down
James Fisherman

James Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Advisory Application   [Denied] Advisory Application EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 4:50 am

Pending to close this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Advisory Application   [Denied] Advisory Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Advisory Application
Page 1 of 1