Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Application for the FBI (DENIED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grande

Grande

Application for the FBI (DENIED) Empty
PostSubject: Application for the FBI (DENIED)   Application for the FBI (DENIED) EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 11:36 am

(( IC SECTION ))
Name: Caesar_Vialpando

Address: Philippines, Manila, Bulacan

Education: FBI Studies (( A-Levels )),Director Education.

Small Bio:
My name is Caesar Vialpando. im borned and raised in Las Venturas, as a child, i really wanted to be in the Police. i always loved the way they work, their teamwork and cordination. my Dad used to serve for the Los Santos Police Department, and he was deployed in Iraq. When he came home, he decided he wanted to move to Los Santos, the city of freedom. And i wanted to be like my dad. serving the country

Why would you like to be the next FBI Director.
I would like to become the next FBI Director because i would love to protect this great country, and i want to make sure that everything inside the FBI is Perfect.

(( OOC Section ))
Name: Rafael_El_Grande

Nationaly: Filipino

Something about myself: Im a born and raised Norwegian, and i have been playing SA:MP roleplay for a quite long time

Do you own any license?:No

Why do you want to join the FBI: I want to be FBI Director. because i want to protect my country and i want to arrest the criminals and drug users.

Something about myself: Im a born and raised Norwegian, and i have been playing SA:MP roleplay for a quite long time

((Screenshot of your stats)):
Community Advisor
Gold VIP
Level:25
Date of Birth:1999-03-29
Current Location:Market
Married To:Nobody
Health:100.0
Armor:100.0
Fitness:0
Playing Hours:17
Upgrade Points:0
Nation:San Andreas
Back to top Go down
Thyson Kleinman
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application for the FBI (DENIED)   Application for the FBI (DENIED) EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 2:10 am

you know how to make casefiles ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for the FBI (DENIED)   Application for the FBI (DENIED) EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 11:55 am

cyclops Supported
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for the FBI (DENIED)   Application for the FBI (DENIED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for the FBI (DENIED)
Page 1 of 1