Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Jackson's Helper Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farhan

Jackson's Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name Jackson Bishop :

Timezone OC :

Any OOC prison Nah :

Why do you want to join the Advisory team? Well, I'd like to become a Community helper because I think that I got enough knowledge to become a Community helper and to Answer on any question that is getting asked, If its a New player, or if its a Old player, I really think that if I will share my knowledge with the newbies, It may help them, As my answers are completely Professional and Detailed, and i'm sure that I can help a lot of people in the server, Mostly newbies, i'm mostly active and i'll help the newbies as i can you will see

Why should we choose you instead of another application I think you should pick me and not any other applicant because I am a very active player and I know many of the server rules and offenses. I also have a very good understanding of the way you should pick me because i' was admin and in advisory team so, its better for you to pick me in community helper team becoming a community helper and I am not just doing it for the tag of being a community helper. I feel that you should pick me over any other applicants because I will always be available to answer help requests while ingame, I will be helpful to the members of the game community and i will make their experience on the server better and more enjoyable. I feel that you should pick me over the other Community Helper Applicants for these reasons listed.

Do you have past experience in the server ? Yes :

How long have you been playing FGRP? since 1 year ago i joined the FG:Rp :  

Past Names : Farhan Khan Farhan N FReeman Farhan N Bishop Marcin Sneezy Axel Deto Tony Lewis Richard Willington Tomlinson K Bishop Jackson Bishop

Last edited by Farhan on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Farhan

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 pm

@Pending Winterberg
Back to top Go down
SeanLT

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 3:19 am

Jackson's Helper Application YlsfaMD
Application On-Hold

Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

Your application has been put On-Hold until further notice for the following reason(s) (Please provide us with a list of ALL your past names on this server). Your application will be updated in the near future if the reason is resolved in order to continue the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Advisory Department, we wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 7:38 am

Good Bless you, i'm Communilty Helper i'm supporting you.
Back to top Go down
Farhan

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 10:07 am

SeanLT wrote:
Application On-Hold

Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

Your application has been put On-Hold until further notice for the following reason(s)  (Please provide us with a list of ALL your past names on this server). Your application will be updated in the near future if the reason is resolved in order to continue the recruitment process.

On behalf of the Advisory Department, we wish you good luck.
Alright i will provide the past names if you want
Back to top Go down
McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 11:21 am

Fix ur Age to 10 lol not 40 nab lol
Back to top Go down
Farhan

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 pm

McGrath wrote:
Fix ur Age to 10 lol not 40 nab lol
its game level
Back to top Go down
Elad
Retired Lead Head Administrator
Retired Lead Head Administrator
Elad

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 pm

Dear applicant your application has been accepted - (The player is already hired to the team)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson's Helper Application   Jackson's Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson's Helper Application
Page 1 of 1