Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

John_MacAleese | Helper application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProjectGuinness

John_MacAleese | Helper application  Empty
PostSubject: John_MacAleese | Helper application    John_MacAleese | Helper application  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 4:45 pm

John_MacAleese | Helper application  Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name:
John_MacAleese

Timezone:
GMT +0

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: (75 words minimum) I want to join the advisory team because I am quite a diciplined and helpful person, I am quite mature and good at thinking for myself. I have quite a lot of experience in team work and team management due to my current employment in the armed forces in the real world as they call it and I am quite keen to work hard and do what I can for the underdogs of the world.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: (50 words minimum) You should choose me above any other applicant not because i'm a better person or that i've a big head and think i'm better than any person alive. Because I am a mature experienced and diciplined person and i'm keen to help maybe aswell as everyone else is but one thing that I will praise myself on is the abillity to work and the willingness to help.

Do you have past experience in the server ?: N/A

How long have you been playing FGRP?:
A few days give or take.

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?: 5-6

Where are you from?: Ireland

Screenshot of your /stats: John_MacAleese | Helper application  BQdlTiT

(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55) John_MacAleese | Helper application  NnFcky7
Back to top Go down

John_MacAleese | Helper application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: John_MacAleese | Helper application    John_MacAleese | Helper application  EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Denied, Minimum Level 10
Back to top Go down

John_MacAleese | Helper application
Page 1 of 1