Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Jimmy's Helper Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JimmyR

Jimmy's Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy's Helper Application   Jimmy's Helper Application EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:03 pm

What's your ingame name: Jimmy Ryder

Timezone: OC

Any OOC prison: Nope

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?:Hello, I'm Jimmy Ryder
I would like to become an FGRP Community Helper to help players that are new to RP or just want to get better at it. I've been part of this community for almost 1 year so I have a lot of experience with the game mechanics, Roleplay and SA-MP in general. My dream always was to be a community helper, Since I'm always up to date with FGRP... I check the forums, so I guess this is the perfect role for me at FGRP since I've seen many Helpers and CA's that didn't even know about upcoming updates. I'm also very active in the community. I am experienced In-Game and also on the forum side of FGRP. So I think I could fit very well in the Community Helper staff.  . (150 words minimum)

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: Why should we choose YOU and not any other applicant? I'll take the work seriously and if anyone needs me i will try my best to help anyone in anytime. This is why You guys should Accept my Community Helper Application. I can assure you that if you guys will choose me as a community helper then you guys wont regret it. i will try my best to work as a Community Helper as I love helping people as much as i can.  . (100 words minimum)

Do you have past experience in the server ?: Yes IN NGG Communitly Advisor

How long have you been playing FGRP?: yes 4years ago but i was lefted for some reason in irl now i'm back since 2-3month ago

How many hours can you play in each day?: 2-3

Where are you from?: Pakistan

Do you have teamspeak? :Yes

Do you have working Microphone yes
Back to top Go down
JamieDiosBra

Jimmy's Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's Helper Application   Jimmy's Helper Application EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Supported, for ass Communitly Helper.
Back to top Go down

Jimmy's Helper Application
Page 1 of 1