SAMP Address: 5.135.112.219:7777

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Share | 

Helper App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeanLT

PostSubject: Helper App   Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:45 pm

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name:
Sean Lauren Tom

Timezone:
EST

Any OOC prison:
Nein

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?:
Probably because most of the current Community Advisors are useless? Whenever you request help it says no current advisors on duty, please report or go to the forum, that's what i mean useless.  Since i'm active as fuck at the moment i can prolly help with that, given that new players join, since most of the CA's at the moment DM more than any fucking player. The server is going through some rough times at the moment so i can help as i have alot of experience as an advisor so i can do something to help. This server has potential to grow into something that is worth someone's time, some of the players are pretty nice though, but it's not newbie friendly at all, as there are no CA's online like 90% of the time and when they are online, some of them are literally KoSing players, others are AFK and others are completely ignoring the help requests, so in order words not something that is worth someone's playing time at all. I want to help change that as it is costing this server some very but very good players, they're simply leaving because they don't get assistance when they need it. i know i can help change that so you should really consider giving me a chance.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?:
Mainly because everything i said above is true, and you know you need more helpers/ca's plus, no one else is applying anyways so there isn't really a point for this question, almost every applicant should be hire to get the CA team to be working like it should be again. You should accept me because i have alot of experience helping people, so i know how things around RP servers work, i've been playing on RP server since 2012 so it's pretty easy for me to explain how stuff works. i'm not useless and a dick like most of the ca's so i know i can do a lot.

Do you have past experience in the server ?: Ya

How long have you been playing FGRP?:   About a week or so

How many hours can you play in each day?: Alot

Where are you from?: Curacao

Screenshot of your /stats:

Do you have teamspeak? [Yes/No]: Yeah

Do you have working Microphone [Yes/No]  Yeah
[/b]

Last edited by SeanLT on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helper App   Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:31 pm

There is not enough words, please add more words (( You have 24 hours to edit the application ))
Back to top Go down
SeanLT

PostSubject: Re: Helper App   Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:27 pm

There yah go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helper App   Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:43 pm

- Pending Interview
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, your application has been reviewed and we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted. You are now Pending Interview

You have to join to the TS and wait at ''Pending PR'' and change your name to ''Name - Pending Interview'', Make sure you got the application link, You have three days to get in the TS.
Back to top Go down
Elad
Retired Lead Head Administrator
Retired Lead Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Helper App   Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:26 pm

The player is already CCA , L & A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helper App   

Back to top Go down

Helper App
Page 1 of 1