Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maddene

Maddene

[DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application   [DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:23 pm

In-Game Name: Madden_Compton

Real Age: Answer 19

Timezone: UTC+08:00

When did you join the community?: i want to

Why would you like to become a Community Helper? (Write at least 150 words):I Would like to join the helper team for a sheer number of reasons.To begin with, I enjoy helping the newbies and i want to help newbies to approved rp'ing ,Not to mention, since I joined your server. and i want to success ,  and i want to know all experience in ca,and  this is the perfect way for helping the server to grow by making players ,and i want FGRP well be official server like ngg or the others server. and my dreams all newbies well be good rp'er , and as a Community Advisor i well do all my best to guide the players to her asking, and away all newbies to dme'r, and i start playing Role Play since 8 years now , and i want to show my best to others , I think I am qualified to be such an ideal helper.and guide the newbies to dont break the rules.

Why do you think that you'll be a good addition to our Advisory Team ? (Write at least 150 words): i think yes yes I have had many experiences being advisor team and all question i will answer. me well so should I also add the advisor team and as well know that I have all and especially that of advisor and so I opted for it could you or others could show me I'm from others and so adds me off advisor team assured me that nothing kayung could receive complaints that did wrong and ensuring that all newbie and in good temper

Do you currently have a microphone?:yes

Do you have Team Speak 3?: yes

Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?:  i agree if i dont stay active remove me

Have you read  the Community Advisors Team Handbook?: Yes i read it

Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time? Yes i understand to be a community helper and i always active and spend my time helping newbies

Rate your English skills level(8/10):
Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application   [DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Denied

[DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application Downlo18

Our team has carefully assessed your application and deemed that your application has been Denied.

Reasons for denial can be found below. Please take note of these for future reference.

1. Lack of Effort
2. Didn't put effort in all of the questions

Denial System:

On behalf of the Advisory Team, we wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Madden Compton Advisory Application
Page 1 of 1