Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Denied] Hepler Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlfredoMarchesi

[Denied] Hepler Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Hepler Application   [Denied] Hepler Application EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:54 am

In-Game Name: Alfredo Marchesi

TimeZone: GMT +20

How long have you been playing on this server?: 2015

Do you have teamspeak with a working microphone? Yes

Why did you thought of joining Advisory Team?
I would like to be a community helper to contribute to the server. I have been noticing that the newer generations of players, especially those with poor English skills, have not been as knowledgeable. I would like to help out the new players and make them into better players. I would like to help these new players become better role players and players in general. I feel that if the newer players know the server rules and how the server works the server will be much more enjoyable for the players who do know what they are doing. I want to make the community into a better, friendlier and smoothing running community. I also would like to be a part of the staff team or maybe even a moderator one day. I feel that Community Helper is the best place to start. I love this community and I would like to give back to it for the good times its given me.

Why do you think we should accept you out of all of the applicants?
I think you should pick me and not any other applicant because I am a very active player and I know many of the server rules and offenses. I also have a very good understanding of the way the server scripts works. I think you should pick me because I am also willing and able to be on duty whenever needed.I am excited about maybe becoming a community helper and I am not just doing it for the tag of being a community helper. I feel that you should pick me over any other applicants because I will always be available to answer help requests while ingame, I will be helpful to the members of the OGG:RP community and i will make their experience on OGG:RP better and more enjoyable. I feel that you should pick me over the other Community Helper Applicants for these reasons listed.

Where are you From:Egypt

Provide a screenshot of your /stats with /time: Stats 1:https://imgur.com/a/6dFhW   Stats 2:https://imgur.com/a/Z0IUL

Have you ever been imprisoned by a moderator or an admin?
No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Hepler Application   [Denied] Hepler Application EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:33 pm

[Denied] Hepler Application YlsfaMD
Denied
Department of Advisory

Reason : You copied this application ''I will be helpful to the members of the OGG:RP community''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Hepler Application   [Denied] Hepler Application EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm

Permanently Denied
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, however some concers regarding your application have arisen and it has been permanently denied for the following reason(s):

• Plagiarism

Considering that you are in violation of our recruitment regulations, the Field Training Operations has decided to permanently deny you from the Advisory Team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Hepler Application   [Denied] Hepler Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Hepler Application
Page 1 of 1