Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

Satoshi Hanako | Helper Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi Hanako | Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi Hanako | Helper Application   Satoshi Hanako | Helper Application EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:26 pm

What's your ingame name: Satoshi Hanako
Timezone: NA

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: I want to help the newbies, which the other helpers did to me when I was new in the server. I also want to have an experience being a helper in this server, hopefully become admin. I also want to contribute something to the community, this is my plan of contributing. Helping the newbies and reminding them not to rulebreak. I want to explain the rules to the newbies and give them a good stay in the server.

Why should we choose you instead of another application?: I deserve the spot and I'm going to prove it once I get hired, I can assure you that I will help the newbies more and I'm going to teach them how to become a better player.

Do you have past experience in the server?: Not in this server. (NGG player)

how long have you been playing FGRP?: Almost a week. (not that active tho, because of school)

How many hours can you play in each day?: 3-4 hours.

Where are you from?: Canada

Screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/a/qvmfX

(post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55)
https://imgur.com/a/e7f3e

Back to top Go down

Satoshi Hanako | Helper Application
Page 1 of 1