Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SolarinSparrow

[Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application   [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 12:16 pm

[Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name: Jones_Wolf

Timezone: EU

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: I would like to be a community helper to contribute to the server. I have been noticing that the newer generations of players, especially those with poor English skills, have not been as knowledgeable. I would like to help out the new players and make them into better players. I would like to help these new players become better role players and players in general. I feel that if the newer players know the server rules and how the server works the server will be much more enjoyable for the players who do know what they are doing. I want to make the community into a better, friendlier and smoothing running community. I also would like to be a part of the staff team or maybe even a moderator one day. I feel that Community Helper is the best place to start. I love this community and I would like to give back to it for the good times its given me.  (75 words minimum)

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?: I think you should pick me and not any other applicant because I am a very active player and I know many of the server rules and offenses. I also have a very good understanding of the way the server scripts works. I think you should pick me because I am also willing and able to be on duty whenever needed. I am excited about maybe becoming a community helper and I am not just doing it for the tag of being a community helper. I feel that you should pick me over any other applicants because I will always be available to answer help requests while ingame, I will be helpful to the members of the Faro:RP community and i will make their experience on  Faro:RP better and more enjoyable. I feel that you should pick me over the other Community Helper Applicants for these reasons listed Do you

have past experience in the server ?:No I was an admin in the old script and server { A.Wolf - Ashley Wolf }

How long have you been playing FGRP?: from 2016 , all accounts deleted 

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?: 4-5-6 or more Hours

Where are you from?: Egypt

Screenshot of your /stats:https: https://imgur.com/a/ATU0h
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application   [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Pending @Kaito , @Jay
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application   [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Dear applicant, you application has been DENIED for the following reason;

Plagrism.

@Jennifer Close this thread.
Back to top Go down
AntonioWilliams

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application   [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application   [Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Jones Wolf Helper Application
Page 1 of 1