Faro Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  FacebookFacebook  

[Hired] Jen Winchester's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Fisherman

James Fisherman

[Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  Empty
PostSubject: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 1:54 pm

[Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  Downlo13

Advisory Team Application

What's your ingame name: Jen_Winchester

Timezone:GMT +5 (ocainic)

Why do you want to join the Advisory team?: I am willing to have a good start in the server. I have lots of knowledge script wise as I have played lots of server with this script related. I am a quit loyal, hard worker member. I got some of my NGG buddies hang on the server represening admin team, so I think being a helper can help me achieve admin position in my future, allow me to have new skills from the community, help me avoid breaking rules.

Why should we choose you instead of another application ?:
I think everyone should be equally treated but it comes with experience and I think I have something that can be helpful to newbies than others. I am very active and as l am a old player of the server and the playerbase is increasing, the newbies need more help. So, the community should increase the amount of helper such that the newbies don't leave the server and enjoy their play with getting fully guided. I know that being a helper will need much of my time and I think that I am capable to pay my time to this community and you should choose me over other applicant's because I have some experience on helping as I have played as a helper on other servers and I think in my past I have learned alot about the server and community so,it would be a golden point for me to be selected.
Do you have past experience in the server ?:
Nope, I was applying on NGG to become one but server got self disbanned.
How long have you been playing FGRP?: not muc, but I have script experience. 

[b][color=#999999]How many hours can you play in each day?: almost 1- 1.25 hours.

Where are you from?:
Pakistan
Screenshot of your /stats:

[Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  5czkgp
(Post a screenshot of how many words per minute you can write min 55) Click Here

https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

Last edited by James Fisherman on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Fisherman

James Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Pending @moderators
Back to top Go down
Jazib
Chief Community Advisor
Chief Community Advisor

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:15 pm

[Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  YlsfaMD
Accepted - Pending Background Check
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, your application has been reviewed and we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted. You are now pending a background check by Security Operations or any PR administrator which will determine whether you should move to the next phase or not, which is the interview.
Back to top Go down
James Fisherman

James Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Pending @Jennifer or @Kaito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Passed Background.
Back to top Go down
AntonioWilliams

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 3:59 pm

We would like to thank you for showing interest in joining the Advisory Team, your application has been passed the background check and we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted, you have been moved to the last phase, which is the interview.
Head to the Advisory Team Lobby, with name ((JenWinchester-interview)), and Senior Community Advisor or Chief Community Advisor will be with you.

Back to top Go down
AntonioWilliams

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 5:07 pm

Interview Passed - Pending Setup
Department of Advisory

Dear applicant,

As you have passed your interview, the final stage is now to be completed. Please wait in the "Community Advisor Recruitment Lobby" channel on TeamSpeak with your name set up as [FirstName_LastName - Pending Setup], and a Senior Advisor+ will set you up as a Community Helper.
Back to top Go down
James Fisherman

James Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:42 am

my setup is done, please move this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hired] Jen Winchester's application    [Hired] Jen Winchester's  application  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Hired] Jen Winchester's application
Page 1 of 1